Full Terms & Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: ACCO UK Limited, Oxford House, Oxford Road, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21 8SZ. Please do not send applications to this address
- Eligibility: Rexel “80th Birthday Designer gift bundle” Prize Draw Promotion (the ‘Promotion’) is open to customers who are residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales), Republic of Ireland but Excludes Northern Ireland, who are aged 18 years or over only and excludes employees (and their immediate families) of ACCO UK Ltd (the ‘Promoter’), its agents or any other company or person professionally connected with the promotion.
2. An individual must have a unique, valid genuine email address to enter which must be available for the duration of the promotion.
3. Promotional Period: promotion opens at 00:01 BST on 01/01.2019. The closing date is 23.59 BST on 30.06.2019
4. Internet access and registration required.
5. How to participate:
a) Purchase 2 participating products from the Rexel range – excludes any shredder - during the promotional period to be entered into the main prize draw and the monthly draws.
Participating products: for a list of participating products, please visit http://www.rexeleurope.com. Any 2 items purchased that is listed – excluding shredders - on the link will qualify to be entered into the prize draw.
b) To enter visit www.rexeleurope.com/prizedraw
c) Entrants must enter their full name, address, email, where the participating product was purchased and upload a copy of the original itemised receipt as directed
d) Entries are checked only valid Entries will be entered in the prize draw
e) 1 purchase entitles the individual to one Entry only. Each entry must have a different associated receipt.
6. Bulk Entries made from trade, consumer groups, third parties, syndicates, macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full, will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s), programmes or scripts to circumvent this condition to generate additional Entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and will be void.
- Entrants must retain original itemised receipts showing purchases (no photocopies accepted) for entry verification purposes, for the avoidance of doubt, if you enter multiple times you will need multiple receipts. In ROI entrants can enter by completing a skill-based question (sent to them upon entry) along with submitting their purchase details on the website.
- Prizes, selection and notification:
There is 1 big prize to be won (The 80th Birthday Designer Gift Bundle) and 6 monthly prizes. The winners will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator. 1 Monthly winner will be selected across all valid entries every month from between January and June 2019. One overall winner (for the 80th Birthday Designer Gift Bundle) will be selected across all valid entries received during the promotional period. There will be 6 winners of the monthly prizes and 1 winner of the “80th Birthday Designer Gift Bundle” in total.
The main prize (the 80th Birthday Designer Gift Bundle) comprises of:
- Tall Hunter Wellies x 2 pairs
- Jo Malone Gift set with candle & cologne
- Links of London watch x 2
- Barbour coat x 2
- Dyson Supersonic hair dryer
- Family 1 year membership for National Trust
- Hamley’s Giant teddy bear
- Mulberry Weekend bag
- Fortnum & Mason Globetrotter hamper basket
- Afternoon tea voucher for 2 x people
- Luxury Twining’s Tea box set
- The Best of British chocolates by Charbonnel et Walker
- Large Paul Smith wallet
- Vintage Burberry The Classic Check Cashmere Scarf
The monthly prizes are as follows:
- Tall Hunter Wellies x 1 pair - JANUARY draw
- Barbour coat x 1- FEBRUARY draw
- Jo Malone Gift set with candle & cologne x 1- MARCH draw
- Hamley’s Giant teddy bear x 1 – APRIL draw
- Paul Smith wallet x 1 – MAY draw
- Charbonnel & Walker chocolate set x 1 – JUNE draw
The main prize (80th Birthday Designer Gift bundle) must be taken within 6 weeks of win notification – by 11.07.2019. The monthly prizes must be taken within 3 weeks of the win notification (30th or 31st of the following month).
The monthly prize draw will be randomly selected by an independent adjudicator within 5 working days of the following month. The winner will be notified within 5 days of their relevant prize draw via the email address used as part of entry. The main prize (80th Birthday Designer bundle) will be notified within 5 working days of the close of the promotion (05.07.2109)
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to check junk / spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication being sent. ACCO UK Ltd is not responsible for an entrant making a late entry on their prize if this email is missed / not read because it was in their junk folder.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control, when the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the promoter the prize will only be awarded directly to the entrants. Promotional products cannot be exchanged in whole or in part for cash. The selling or transfer of promotional products is strictly forbidden.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for further address / company and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Employees require permission from their employers or senior managers in order to participate and it is the responsibility of both the individual and the company to understand any tax implications.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever, nor for any associated costs to the Entrant. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information supplied to the Promoter by the Entrant in the application.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any application and to terminate the account of anyone that is believed to be in breach of the offer Terms and Conditions.
- Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or the information on it, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any tax liability arising from receipt of the prize will be the responsibility of the winner and / or their company.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, the promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the prize draw or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Only valid product details will be accepted. All product details, proofs of purchase and entries are subject to verification.
20. Any attempt to entry multiple times against the same purchase will disqualify entry and any potential prize award will be forfeited.
- The promoter’s decision is final with regards to all promotional matters.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be based on the law of the relevant country but the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.
By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here. You can however withdraw your consent at any time.