Rexel Security Bundle Prize Draw: Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility: The Rexel Shredding ‘Win the ultimate security bundle’ Prize Draw (the ‘Promotion’) is open to Trade customers who are residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland), Republic of Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Austria, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Portugal, Czech Republic, Denmark, Switzerland, Poland, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Romania, Hungary and Slovakia, who are aged 18 years or over only and excludes employees (and their immediate families) of ACCO UK Limited (the ‘Promoter’), its agents or any other company or person professionally connected with the promotion.
- An individual must have a unique, valid genuine email address to enter which must be available for the duration of the promotion.
- Internet access and company account registration required.
- Promotional Period: Promotion opens at 00:01 GMT/UTC on 01.01.18. The initial closing date for the first weekly draw is 23.59 GMT/UTC Sunday 07.01.18 then weekly closing on each relevant Sunday until the final closing date for receipt of all entries at 23:59 GMT/UTC on 30.12.18.
- Opening and closing times for each country is as follows:
a) Iceland, UK, ROI & Portugal GMT/UTC during winter (GMT/UTC + 1 during Summer)
b) Central Europe - opening and Closing times locally 1 hour difference (-1)
c) Finland & Romania Opening and Closing times locally 2 hours difference (-2)
- How to enter the draw:
- Purchase of any participating Rexel products (excludes accessories) between 01.01.18 and 30.12.18 to enter relevant weekly draw.
Promotional products as follows:
REXEL AUTO + 200X - 2103175
REXEL AUTO+ 130M - 2104100A
REXEL AUTO+ 130X - 2102559A
REXEL AUTO+ 300M - 2104300
REXEL AUTO+ 300X - 2103250
REXEL AUTO+ 300X SMARTECH - 2103250S
REXEL AUTO+ 600M - 2104500A
REXEL AUTO+ 600X - 2103500A
REXEL AUTO+ 600X SMARTECH - 2103500S
REXEL AUTO+ 60X - 2103060
REXEL AUTO+ 750M - 2104750
REXEL AUTO+ 750X - 2103750
REXEL AUTO+ 750X SMARTECH - 2103750S
REXEL AUTO+ 90X - 2103080A
REXEL MERCURY RDM1150 - 2102425
REXEL MERCURY RDSM750 - 2102429
REXEL MERCURY RDX1850 - 2102421
REXEL MERCURY RDX2070 - 2102437
REXEL MERCURY REM723 - 2102564
REXEL MERCURY REX1035 – 2101995
REXEL MERCURY REX1323 - 2105013
REXEL MERCURY RLM11 - 2102449
REXEL MERCURY RLX20 - 2102446
REXEL MERCURY RSM1130 - 2102407
REXEL MERCURY RSX1834 - 2105018
REXEL PROMAX REX623 - 2101339A
REXEL PROMAX REX823 CC - 1758055A
REXEL PROMAX RPX612 - 2101843A
REXEL PROMAX RSX1035 CC - 2100884A
REXEL PROMAX RSX1538 CC - 2100890A
REXEL WIDE ENTRY RLWM26 - 2103026
REXEL WIDE ENTRY RLWSFM9 - 2103009
REXEL WIDE ENTRY RLWX25 - 2103025
REXEL WIDE ENTRY RLWX39 - 2103039
- To enter visit www.rexeleurope.com/promotions
- Users must have a company account or register to create one
- Users must input their 13 digit product barcode, date of purchase and upload a valid proof of purchase as directed
- Entries are checked prior to the relevant weekly prize draw and only valid entries will be entered into the relevant weekly draw
- 1 purchase entitles the company to one entry in to the relevant weekly prize draw
- Maximum 1 prize per company throughout the duration of the promotion
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, third parties, syndicates, macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full, will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s), programmes or scripts to circumvent this condition to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entrants must retain original itemised receipts showing purchases (no photocopies accepted) for claim verification purposes, for the avoidance of doubt, if you enter multiple times you will need multiple receipts to claim your prize. In ROI registered traders who have an account can enter by completing a skill based question along with submitting their purchase details on the website which will then be subsequently entered into the prize draw. Northern Ireland and Switzerland registered traders who have an account can enter once without purchase by emailing <insert email address> to request a special NPN code.
Prizes, selection and notification
- There are 52 prizes (1 per week for 52 weeks) available for the duration of the promotion. One winner will be chosen each week at random by an independent adjudicator and will be selected from all valid entries received across all the participating countries during the relevant weekly period (based on GMT/UTC or GMT/UTC+1 opening and closing times) . There will be 1 prize winner per week for 52 weeks so 52 prizes in total.
There are 52 prizes of ‘The ultimate security bundle’ available. Prize: Win 1 of 52 ultimate security bundles of Kensington products including the VeriMark Fingerprint Key, MicroSaver Ultra Laptop lock and the SecureTrek Laptop overnight roller with an estimated RRP of £350 (Oct 2017).
- Each weekly prize draw will be randomly selected each week by an independent adjudicator within 5 working days of each weeks closing date (07.01.18 to 30.12.18).
- The winner will be contacted within 14 days of each draw by email as part of the claim process, and will be required to confirm proof of purchase for all entries, including the winning entry, for verification purposes before the prize can be awarded.
- In the event of the Promoter being unable to contact the winner after 14 days of each draw being made, or the winner being unable to confirm the relevant proof of purchase within a further 14 days, or the potential winner being disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. The Promoter’s decision is final in all promotional matters.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to check junk / spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication being sent. ACCO UK Ltd is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this email is missed / not read because it was in their junk folder.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control, when the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners. Promotional products cannot be exchanged in whole or in part for cash. The selling or transfer of promotional products is strictly forbidden.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for further address/company and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
14 Employees require permission from their employers or senior managers in order to participate and it is the responsibility of both the individual and the company to understand any tax implications.
15 The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever, nor for any associated costs to the claimant. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information supplied to the Promoter by the claimant in the application.
16 The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any application and to terminate the account of anyone that is believed to be in breach of the offer Terms and Conditions.
17 Any attempt to deliberately damage the Website or the information on it, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
18 Any tax liability arising from receipt of the prize will be the responsibility of the winner and / or their company.
19 Entries deemed by the Promoter to be inappropriate will be disallowed.
20 The winner and their company will be required to participate, with no further compensation, in any reasonable publicity surrounding the promotion and the award of the prize.
21 The company and individual name and counties/ provencies or regions of winners be available by contacting email@example.com until 3 months after each closing date, although a full list of the 52 winners will be available between Jan – Mar 2019
22 If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the prize draw or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
23 The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
24 Only valid product details will be accepted. All product details, proofs of purchase and entries are subject to verification.
25 Any attempt to redeem multiple times against the same purchase will disqualify entry and any potential prize award will be forfeited.
26 The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
27 If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
28 Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be based on the law of the relevant country but the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.
By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here. You can however withdraw your consent at any time.