The Rexel Twinlock Complete Accounts Book range is perfect for most small to medium businesses. The account book uses 'English' rather than 'accounting jargon' which makes it easier to summarise and balance those key numbers. Whilst the standard accounting book comes with standard forms, refill forms are available separately.
The Rexel Twinlock Complete Accounts Book helps small and medium businesses by using easy to use layouts that break down the accounting record process into three simple steps: records, summarise, and balances. It also uses 'English' rather than 'accounting jargon' which makes the Twinlock Complete Accounts book even easier to use. This product comes with standard forms to check bank transactions for the month against bank statements and also to keep a record of all VAT to easily transfer to the official VAT returns. It also comes with a pack of refills that includes bank forms, cash forms and summary/bank balance/VAT refill forms, but extra bank forms are available separately.
- An accounting book that uses 'English' rather than 'accounting jargon'.
- Suitable for most small to medium businesses; Helps record, summarise and balance key numbers; Colour co-ordinated layout and fillings; Includes standard forms to check bank transactions and record VAT; Refill forms available separately
- Broken down into 3 easy steps - Records/Summarise/Balances.
- The layout and fillings are user friendly and colour co-ordinated.
- Standard forms are also included to: a) check bank transactions for the month against bank statements, b) keep a record of al VAT to easily transfer to the official VAT returns.
- Includes a set of refills: Bank Refill (11291), Cash Refill (11292), Summary/Bank Balance/VAT Refill (11293)
- These refills are also sold separately.