REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT FOR WARRANTY
Mercury RDS2250 Strip Cut Shredder
Buy from our online partners
- 5.8mm Strip cut, security level P-2 for everyday documents
- Maximum 23 sheets (70gsm) or 22 sheets (80gsm) of paper per single pass
- Open door - pull out frame with 50 litre bag (400 sheets)
- Easy use controls
- Pull out frame
- Also shreds CDS
- Induction motor (Super quiet running)
- Colour: Black
- Cut Type: Strip Cut
- DIN Security Level: S2
- Entry Width (mm): 250
- Period of Warranty: 2 years
- Security Level: P-2
- SHRED SIZE: 5.8mm
- Shred Speed (per minute): 5'
- Shredder Type: Mercury Jam Free
- Shredder Usage: Executive Shredders
- Dimensions: H634 x W480 x D367mm
- Power Requirements: 255
The Rexel RSS2250 provides strip (ribbon) cut security for quick basic security levels. Each sheet is cut into 40 strips, meaning customers can protect their sensitive information easily and without jams.
Mercury Jam-Free Technology
This shredder features Mercury Jam-Free technology, allowing customers to shred with confidence.
Shredding up to 23 sheets (70 gsm) or 22 sheets (80 gsm) in one pass, the Rexel RDS2250 is perfect for the shredding needs of any office users with a requirement for basic security. The RDS2250 will quickly shred every A4 sheet of paper into 40 strip-cut pieces to ensure that your physical confidential information is secure.
Large Bin Frame Holds 50L Bags
A large 50L bin holds up to 400 sheets of strip cut paper, ensuring that worrying about empying the shredder will be a thing of the past.
Handles CDs, Credit Cards, Staples and Paperclips
With the ability to securely shred CDs and credit cards, the Rexel RDS2250 can handle all aspects of your data security. The shredder is also able to take paperclips and staples in its stride, meaning that customers needn't lose any time in destroying their confidential information.